This inspiring tour combines the art of weaving, fashion and wine. We visit Alexandra, a fashion designer at her atelier where we can enjoy and taste wine and learn the history and art of weaving. The guided wine tasting includes Cretan meze in Alexandra’s beautiful garden with a beautiful view. A weaving session where you make your own souvenir garment is included.
Included in this tour
- Visit the home and atelier of a famous local fashion designer
- Five wines to be tasted
- Food and wine pairing (Cretan meze)
- Pick up from central point meeting
- Complimentary refreshments during transport
- Professional commentary
- Weaving session (if desired)
- Our Warmest hospitality
10:00 a.m. Pick up from central meeting point.
6:30 p.m. Pick up from central meeting point.
Casual with comfortable walking shoe.
Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses for summer
Warm clothes for winter
Requires some walking
Private and semi-private groups available
Please email us for an offer of 9 people
Corporate tours also available
Gift Vouchers available upon request