The tour starts with the visit of a sensational Cretan success story. What started as a limited, friends-only raki distilling experiment, turned into one of the most successful raki brands in Greece. Explore 5 quality products of raki and Ouzo at the distillery. Your private guide will walk you through the tasting and explain the whole distilling process.
You will then head to one of the most well-kept secrets of the whole island: a local taverna with the most breath-taking view of the whole North coast of Crete. Enjoy a delicious traditional meze style lunch made of fresh and homemade products, paired with our delicious selection of Demitrion Wines. Sit back and enjoy a wine tasting master-class with your private wine guide!
Included in this tour
- Guided tour of the Cretan Distillery 35N
- Tasting of 5 rakis and 1 ouzo
- Private wine guide for professional commentary
- 3 wines to taste
- Cretan mezze lunch in a local taverna with a stunning view
- Complementary bottled water
- Pick-up and drop off from your hotel (if within 10km from Rethymno)
- No other guests on the tour
- All fees, insurance and taxes
10.00 a.m. from Rethymno hotels (if within 10km from the centre)
Tour available on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from April to October
Transportation charges may vary if pick up location is more than 10km from the center of Rethymno.
Warm clothes for Spring and Autumn.
Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses for Summer.
Comfortable walking shoes.
Requires some walking
Please email us for an offer of 8 people or more
Corporate tours available
Gift Vouchers available upon request